- Adonis Golden Ratio
- Bodybuilding Program
Adonis Golden Ratio introduces a customizable weight loss and body shaping plan by long time fitness expert John Barban. This diet and exercise plan promises an intense workout and nutrition guide that claims to deliver the physique you are looking for in 12 weeks. It reveals secrets on food ninjas that seem good for us, but are really out to get us heavier instead, and outlines a comprehensive weight loss and muscle gain guide, optimized for an aesthetically “perfect” body that anyone can use.
For any man looking to gain muscle, shed fat, and have that sculpted body, it would seem there is a mine field on the internet waiting to blow holes through your finances while you try out products that often don’t work. Perhaps you already have tried some, and are aware of exactly what I’m saying. Just trying to find a review that isn’t trying to get clever and snare your purchase power is really difficult. It is my aim to provide a review free of any bias, so that you can make an informed decision before purchasing Adonis Golden Ratio.
Who Design The Adonis Golden Ratio?
The video advertisement for the product introduces the program through power muscle superstar Kyle Leon. It introduces the idea of the entire program, and explains his relationship to the author, John Barban. The contributors are Brad Howard, who produced the project and is a recognized expert in exercise and diet, John Barban, the lead contributor, the reason for all the science behind the program and known worldwide for his contributions in both the world of muscle building as well as supplements, and Kyle Leon, who offers a product of his own to pair with this program along with his own endorsement to back it. Kyle Leon is best known for his huge power muscle programs, and enormous success among competitive builders. Another person involved in Adonis Golden Ratio is Kaira Pilon, best known for her contributions to diet, and intermittent fasting. Though the presentation seems to put John Barban in the center of the whole product, it is clear that it is more of a collaboration.
Does The Adonis Golden Ratio System even work?
How can any of us know if any product works without trying it or at least having someone we trust do so first? There are plenty of reviews out there for the program, but most seem horribly skewed, and have barely shrouded their intent to persuade you to buy from them. Here’s some information about the product to consider.
Adonis Golden Ratio results come from measuring your shoulder and waist size to develop an optimal algebraic equation of the needs for your own body. It’s not a one size fits all mentality, and because the program covers so many details intrinsic to weight loss and muscle gain they have left little room for making any errors. There is definitely a lot of scientific fact in the explanations, one of which I will go into now.
A lot of men who are faced with bringing down their weight and sculpting their body will head straight to the gym thinking it will provide instant results. Some enlist the help of a personal trainer, and all will massively change how and what they eat. The problem here is that your body is not used to any of this, and if the approach is wrong, the results can backfire. The authors bring up the idea of male estrogen buildup leading to male breasts instead of chisled abs. In terms of nutrition, how do we know what is good for our diet or working against us? A good number of people believe that soy and tofu are key players in a weight loss plan, not knowing that soy encourages estrogen and subcutaneous fat layers beneath the skin (which is what makes a woman’s skin look so smooth) and is the furthest thing any man is looking for while trying to build lean muscle. Iron Man Magazine explains that Gyno (or pecs) can become hard, or nodular fibrotic tissue that develops into man breasts. Because the DNA for gyno come from your mother, if she has large breasts you can expect a similar outcome. Once the tissue has hardened, it requires surgery to correct it.
Losing weight and developing a lean body is hard enough without wading through territory we have no clue about. So does the Adonis Golden Ratio work? The short answer is yes; if the program is followed as stated, and nothing is left out, if there is committment and the desire to use every part of the program that is offered, results will be seen and felt.
Adonis Golden Ratio Customer Reviews
Nothing speaks to the significance of any product like reviews from real people who have tried for themselves. What follows are their personal experiences, and references so you can see for yourself.
The Golden Ratio is like 1.62161`616421166161341362345634623554253254235252 5. It never ends, but its used to describe beauty. supposedly the closer u measure to phi (the golden ratio) the more beautiful u r.
EDIT: 52 shoulders divided by 32 inch waist is 1.625, the golden ratio [This edit is in response to another poster asking about the program, who gave his measurements.]
-davidhogan34 from forum.bodybuilding.com
Women like strong guys with big equipment and impressive back squat. And guys respect/admire the same things.
6’8″ 320 pounds – Wasatch Front Strongman Challenge – 750 pound frame deadlift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxi3B9jW9xc
Sin City Strongman Challenge 2013 Masters Champion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkaiOUxcdH4
- bigtallox, NAS Strongman, from forum.bodybuilding.com
Save your money. Steve Reeves did some research back in the day and came up with a formula based on wrist size and bone structure of the perfect proportions. These are based on Greek statues and also his own opinion. Steve was a big one on the shoulder circumference and a small waist. He always tried to get something like a 24″ difference between his shoulders and waist.
Steve’s formula for the perfect proportions was:
Arm size= 252% of wrist size
Calf size= 192% of ankle size
Neck Size= 79% of head size
Chest Size= 148% of pelvis size
Waist size= 86% of pelvis size
Thigh size= 175% of knee size
Those would also not be bad long term goals for a natural trainee as well.
- LightCrow from forum.bodybuilding.com
It seems all but “LightCrow” are excited about using the product, and even the third seems neutral on the matter. It might be easier for some to have the convenience of the calculator, and the support of videos, a system that is proven to work, and plenty of ways to get that goal without trying it alone, especially if this is the first time you’re looking at fixing a weight issue or finally getting the body shape you’ve desired.
Negatives about Adonis Golden Ratio
First, this is not made to fit everyone, with the same thing repeated. It is not made with a woman’s body in mind for instance, so women will not see any differences in the positive for trying this program.
The exercises might be difficult, especially for anyone beginning the process from scratch. One handed push-up’s for instance, are known to be hard for most people. It takes a great deal of dedication to persevere through the program. You have to want the results, and be committed to following it exactly. It IS exercise-intensive.
There were no noticable exercises for stretching before the workouts, and though stretching in itself is not what will sculpt your body, it is proven to be essential to preventing injury while working out. Keep that in mind if you decide you will be trying Adonis out.
There’s plenty of sites out there who are not selling the authentic product, and offering only a chance for your credit card details to get stolen. Be sure to use our official link below to ensure you’re purchasing the real Adonis Golden Ratio.
Things to consider before buying Adonis Golden Ratio
The positive aspects seem to outweigh the drawbacks, provided you have a mind keen on seeing the results by following what it tells you to do.
- Based on proven methods that work through exhaustive research.
- Focus is on building strength rather than bulk.
- High level of customization, so it is made to fit you specifically.
- Ability to “plug and play” in seconds with the software provided.
- Makes finding your Adonis Index super easy
- No chance for huge boulder muscles that are unappealing to both women and men because the entire program is centered on an aesthetically pleasing form that has lasted through the ages.
- Full 100% money back guarantee within 60 days, which is almost the entire 12 week plan. Meaning, if you haven’t seen the results you want, or if you just decide it’s a little more than you bargained for, maybe it’s too difficult for you, you can get everything you paid back without any hassles.
- The price alone is pretty great because you can easily spend more than that on supplements and paying a personal trainer, but this also comes with a bunch of bonuses you can keep in addition to the intial program.
What are the bonuses?
- 12 week Golden Ratio training program, which is your 12 week exercise routine with over 70 videos to help you visualize what you need to do and do the exercises correctly. This is critical to a safe and effective workout.
- Adonis Golden Ratio Nutrition Program, a personalized diet program that will instruct you what to eat and more importantly, when.
- Adonis Golden Ratio Supplementation Guide, a guide for any existing fan of supplements to boost your weight loss and muscle building goals, but totally unnecessary for the goal the program aims for. It’s optional.
- Abs and Arms Assault, a program specifically aimed at the two areas most commonly missed in most workouts.
- Lifetime unlimited upgrade, meaning that if the program ever introduces any new technology or scientific information that boosts success, they will always be free to members.
- You also get access to the AGR social community and forum, so if you have any questions you can get live answers and especially support from other people also using the program successfully; and also from fitness experts including John Barban at any time.
- And last, Kyle Leon’s stamp of approval to the program, a video called “7 days out” which states that it can make you look 10-15 pounds leaner through skin tightening and water manipulation tricks.
Though the bonus from Kyle doesn’t seem to match up, imagine what it could do for your appearance after having successfully completed the Adonis Golden Ratio system?
All in all, you get nearly $400 worth of products for $47. Even simply for educational value, I’d say that alone is worth the price.
Though it seems like the supplement guide and the “7 Days Out” offered by Kyle Leon are completely unnecessary, it’s not as though they’re spiking the price either. You get them with everything else, so no harm done.
In regard to the rest of the Adonis Golden Ratio program, after plenty of research I beleive that the program is definitely worth the purchase price. It has an impressive basis for it’s research – things we have known about since the times of DaVinci, but haven’t fully utilized. It offers a substantial amount of time to see results, and yet still offers a money back guarantee throughout most of that time. 12 weeks is a very realistic time frame to expect the buyer to see results, rather than trying to sell the “immediate results visible in 3 days” that some other diet and building plans flaunt. It provides not just workout routines, but a nutrition guide as well, clueing you into what to eat, and that WHEN matters just as much as how much you eat. That makes the program feel very well rounded to me, and leaves little to speculation.
All that is left at this point is to make the decision to get this started for yourself, to commit yourself to a plan that can do what it claims.